Unit 10 High Cross Centre
Fountayne Rd London
Tottenham Hale Station - Overground services (11 min walk)
Seven Sisters Station - Victoria Line (11 min walk)
Tottenham Hale Station - Victoria Line (11 min walk)
Studio Monde aims to be a leader in the space to create a fully sustainable photographic studio and event space.
Using locally based suppliers we can recommend sustainably sourced, organic, plant based catering providers with plastic-free packaging and use clearly marked bins to recycle waste.
Studio Monde is plastic and paper free. We encourage clients to reuse our available consumables at a reduced rate including gels & coloramas, as well as to bring their own bottles and coffee cups.
Following available government advice we’ve adopted these further measures to ensure our space is as safe as possible:
Sanitisation and Hygiene
Alcohol based hand sanitiser will be made available and signage reminding mask wearing and social distancing is in place throughout the studio.
Common areas outside of the studio space, including Kitchenette and WC, are cleaned and sanitised daily.
Following government guidelines, any studio members will self-isolate if they have had any symptoms of Covid-19 and we expect any clients to do the same.
We ask that clients provide their own PPE for your shoot.
Travel to studio
If you have to use public transport, please keep a two-metre distance from other passengers and wear PPEO. Our number one priority is the safety and wellbeing of our studio members, clients and our wider visiting community.
By hiring from Studio Monde Ltd, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
1. By confirming a hire, the Hirer shall be deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions of this agreement, which shall govern the provision oft he Services to the exclusion of any other terms and conditions (including without limitation any terms and conditions of the Renter).
2. Hire Period: The Studio is available for use between 9am and 6pm at standard rates (with 30 minutes grace at the end of the day). Outside of these hours overtime rates range between £75-125/hour. Generally we can accommodate one hour overtime without prior agreement, anything surpassing this should be raised prior to rental or as early as possible. We reserve the right not to provide overtime.
The Studio is supplied to the Client clean and with brilliant white painted cove floors and walls. No alterations or decorations to the Studio are permitted without the written consent of the Company. All costs and expenses incurred by the Company arising out of any breach of thisCondition shall be paid by the Client in full, without deduction, immediately upon the Company’s demand.
3. The Client is liable for any loss or damage made to the fabric of the building, fixtures and fittings, furniture, appliances or equipment hired throughout the duration of the booking, unless caused by an employee of the Company. General cleaning charges are included within the basic hire cost. If any further or specialised cleaning is required, the Client will pay all additional costs incurred including a 50% studio hire fee covering the day following hire.
4. Property, delivery and collections: The Company will not accept delivery of the Client’s property (such as clothes, props, products etc.) outside of the arranged Studio hire. Extended storage time may be permitted by special arrangement only. Any parcels delivered to the Studio on behalf of the Client must be fully addressed with the Client’s details and shoot information. The Company reserves the right to refuse any parcels not complying with these rules. The Company shall not be held responsible for any Hirer’s property stored at the premises.
5. Hire of services and Equipment: All lighting equipment must be supplied by GAS. Studio Monde does not allow any external lighting equipment into Studio Monde premises under any circumstances. All equipment supplied by Studio Monde is checked and tested and deemed to be in good condition and in a good state of repair. It is the Client’s responsibility to notify the Company of any defects or faults before the commencement of the shoot.
5.1 Studio Monde will use all reasonable efforts to have each item of specified Equipment available for hire on the Commencement of Hire but shall not incur any liability whatsoever in the event of any non-availability due to failure by another client to return, unforeseeable mechanical breakdown or any other circumstance beyond its reasonable control, including last minute additional requests.
6. Force Majeure: Studio Monde shall not be liable for any delay or failure to supply services or goods if such delays or failure result from events beyond its reasonable control or from third party actions including but not limited to breakdown of equipment or machinery, communications failure, floods, fire, strikes and ‘acts of god’.
7. Cancellation of Studio Hire. After confirmation of studio hire (via email or other) the company reserves the right to charge the client the full fee along with costs incurred by the company in relation to the confirmed booking.
7.1 Cancellation of Equipment Hire. After confirmation of equipment hire (via email or other): (a) If notice is given to terminate or extend the hire period more than 24 hours before the agreed time, there will be no penalty. (b) If notice is given within 24 hours of agreed time, a charge equivalent to 50% of one day’s hire cost will be levied.(c) If no notice is given to cancel the hire; then a charge equal to the entire daily rate will be made to the hirer’s account.(d) In all of the above cases, Studio Monde reserves the right to charge fully for any equipment cross-hired to facilitate a rental.
8. Limitation of Liability: Studio Monde shall not be held liable for losses, damages, costs or claims in the event of any equipment supplied for Hirer’s use being found to be defective, not fit for purpose or unsuitable for the intended use. The parties hereto agree that this waiver is a material part of the consideration for this rental agreement.
8.1 If any film, disc, software or other media other than Studio Mondes’ is damaged or destroyed, our liability will not exceed the value of the film, disc, software or other media notified to us in writing in advance of the hire to allow us to insure such loss or damage. If no value is notified to us you agree that our liability is limited to the rental cost of the damaged material.
9. Insurance Cover: It is a condition of hire that all equipment be comprehensively covered against loss, damage or theft from commencement to end of the hire period. A damage and loss waiver facility is available on all kit rentals at a fee calculated at 15% percent of the total rental fee (prior to any discount given),however it is the Hirer’s responsibility at the time of setting up their account to advise if this facility is required, otherwise it will be assumed that the Hirer has their own sufficient cover in place. It should be noted that while the facility is comprehensive the Hirer is liable for an excess of £250 per item. The Hirer should be aware of the exclusions and in the event of any equipment being lost, stolen or damaged while on hire, the Hirer will report any relevant details to Studio Monde as soon as practicable, and in event of any loss or theft make a report to the local police.
10. Responsibility of Hirer: Hirer agrees to operate each piece of equipment rented hereunder in accordance with the manufacturer’s operating procedures. Hirer agrees not to assign or transfer this rental agreement or the property subject to this rental agreement.
11. If Hirer fails to return said equipment when due or fails to pay the rental therein, Studio Monde may declare Hirer in default and shall have the right to repossess said equipment from Hirer and to recover all damages, accrued rental, cost and reasonable legal fees. Hirer hereby waives any claim for loss or damage from said repossession.
12. If after the return of said rental equipment Studio Monde discovers that the same has been damaged while rented under this agreement, the Hirer shall be notified of the description of such damage and will remain liable for any amount required to repair or replace such item, and any potential loss of hire charges.
13. In the event Hirer is in default under this rental agreement and an action is commenced to enforce any right hereunder the prevailing party in such action may recover from the other, in addition to all other relief, reasonable legal fees incurred in said action or proceedings.
14. Digital capture/Storage: All digital capture and back up is the responsibility of the hirer.Note: Studio Monde accepts no liability for loss or damage to stored or captured images during the Hire Period.
15. Payment Terms (a) Credit terms of 30-days can be offered at Studio Mondes’ discretion following successful credit reference checks. Any hire provided under these credit terms is to be paid within 30 days of the invoice date. (b) Failing credit checks or where no references are supplied an Advance Account will be opened requiring payment upfront for each hire. (c) All hires unless afforded credit terms require payment for studio hire 24 hours prior the first day rental. Payment for equipment and additional services required within seven days after the last day of the rental period. (d) All companies not registered to a UK address will be subject to an Advance Account. (e) If payment is not made in accordance to the above mentioned terms, the hirer will forfeit their right to any agreed discount. Studio Monde Ltd reserves the right to cancel any booking not adhering to the above terms.
15.1 Late payment will be charged at 10% every 7 days.15. Parking of Vehicles: We are unable to offer onsite parking at Studio Monde. Temporary loading and unloading is available, if required, we require 48 hours notice. Studio Monde shall not accept responsibility for any loss or damage to vehicles or their contents.
16. Privacy Statement We take our Clients privacy seriously and will only use any Personal orCompany information, and any other information received, to provide the products and services that you have requested from us and to administer your account.